🔕 🔔

I have some super hot Swazi Fire Sauce and was wondering how I could use it for cooking other than in a chilli? Thanks :)

asked by @Liam_Quinn about 7 years ago

Grilled meats. Although I have a bias against super hot sauces that brag that they will "set your b**ls on fire". Hot sauce should balance with the natural floral quality of good peppers. Chicken would be a good place to start. As it finishes grilling (don't put the sauce on at the beginning), brush some on so that it doesn't burn----that's a mistake that people make with barbecue sauces.

1f61171b 5598 44b7 a0db 80022b156aa6  4009951565 16d666fbc7

If it has good flavors apart from just "hot" -- try mixing it with some mayonnaise and using it as a sauce for Crabcakes or a glaze on salmon.

B6a74962 31fc 4e50 b866 0ea34483cfb8  fb avatar

Try a little in a stir fry. Just a small amount to begin. I like a bit of hot on the wok seared ingredients.