Food52 won James Beard award!!

Ok, I know this is supposed to be a food related question, but I just want to say congratulations to Amanda, Merrill, and everyone at Food52 for winning the award for publication of the year!!

asked about 6 years ago

YEAH!

allans

I've told everyone this is my favorite food sight!

Take that America's Test Kitchen! Pow!

healthierkitchen

That's great news!

inpatskitchen
inpatskitchen

Pat is a trusted home cook.

Terrific!!

pianogirl

Awesome news! Congratulations!

chop chop

Just wanted to add my kudos here when I read the news this morning. This my first "go to" web site for food ideas! Well deserved win!

So well deserved after much hard work and dedication on all your parts. Warm congratulations! I hope a celebration is in order.

Congratulations! One of the things I love about Food52 is how your mission statement and purpose shows up in every aspect of this site. Really thrilled for you!

PistachioDoughnut

Congrats!

Sadassa_Ulna

Congratulations Amanda, Merrill, and everyone at food52! Cheers!

wssmom

Yipee!!!

monkeymom

WOW! How exciting! YAY!!!!

So excited for Amanda and Merrill!! YAY!!!

so exciting! Congrats!

mensaque

"PARABÉNS!'-Cogratulations!-all the way from Brazil,Amanda,Merrill and everyone at Food52!And not to be presumptuous...us all (world wide)included!The little pies alongside our fhotos,prove me right! Right? No...just kidding!It's just that I feel at home in the site and it feels like we're all part of a big family.Good job!

bugbitten

So well deserved. Marvelous.

Kitchen Butterfly

Inspired - this is a 'new' thing. Food52 is so refreshing, congrats on a well-deserved honour!

Well done!