Don't you miss the days when ppl didn't ask dumb food questions? Do brits not know how to cook? Why do they like Indian so much?

campagnes
campagnes November 18, 2010

Dang. Harsh? They're not necessarily dumb questions; they're asked in the wrong forum.

My guess? Brits like Indian food so much because it's delicious.

nutcakes
nutcakes November 18, 2010

Indian food is plentiful and delicious in the UK. The Gadget Show may have told them it is a recipe service, instead of explaining that it is more for quick answers to pressing questions from cooks.

boociebear
boociebear November 19, 2010

The Brits like Indian food because after spending about three hundred years living in India they developed a taste for it.

Mr_Vittles
Mr_Vittles November 19, 2010

It will settle eventually. The British have a large population of Indians living in their country and have adopted Indian cuisine as their own. Curry is the most popular dish in the UK! Indian food is very spicy (full of spice) and they were probably tired of eating bland, boiled meats and vegetables for the last 1000 years.