Every game day snack (!) on one giant sandwich. See for yourself »
All questions

What is polysorbte 60? this is a test question suggested by shifty glen.

asked by a Whole Foods Market Customer over 4 years ago
1 answer 1821 views
Wholefoods user icon
added over 4 years ago

Polysorbates are synthetic emulsifiers commonly found in food and cosmetic products. You'll likely find them in ice creams and puddings available at certain stores.