A question about a recipe: Rhubarb Almond Crumb Cake

16699a5e 576f 4ad1 b1c9 91052b733e59  food52 04 16 13 1502

I have a question about the recipe "Rhubarb Almond Crumb Cake" from Bob Vivant. What size pan did you use?

asked by judyschwab over 6 years ago

ATG117

The picture looks like an 8 or 9 inch round pan. I think either of those would be safe bets, and if yu have a springform, I would use that. In either event, make sure you start checking the cake 15 minutes before the time suggested in the recipe because depending on which size you use, if it's different from the one used in the recipe, your cooking time will be different.

Dea Henrich

Do you know the volume of the batter? I have a chart that I use for pan sizes based on batter volume:
http://www.joyofbaking.com/PanSizes.html