🔕 🔔

Nashville Restaurants

I'm heading to Nashville for the first time next week. Looking for food suggestions for two days--cafe/easy for daytime, restaurants for two nights, but nothing too fancy as I'll be traveling solo. I'll be staying at 1808 West End Ave. I'm not familiar with neighborhoods, but don't want to go too far out of the way. Anyone? Thanks in advance.

asked by ATG117 over 5 years ago

I've never been, but Gwyneth Paltrow has some great suggestions on her blog:
http://goop.com/newsletter...
http://goop.com/newsletter...

Great lead. Thank you!

Cd7ee448 49b9 4d61 a17c 8d8056cb1bce  september2013

You must go to The Family Wash for $10 pint and pie (shepherd's pie, meat or veg) in East Nash and see some live music (check schedule online)...also Far East Nashville has amazing stir fry greens. Also Marché for brunch. We lived in East Nashville so I may be biased. Have fun!