🔕 🔔

A website/blog for Vitamix tricks?

I am the new and proud owner of a Vitamix blender and, while I've been very happy with its versatility and ability, I would love to find a resource that can teach me new things to do with this fantastic toy. Just trying to get the most out of a huge investment!

asked by tzef over 5 years ago

Vitamix has a website with recipes and also did you get a recipe book with the mixer? I did with mine but that was about 6 years ago or more

The official Vitamix website has plenty of recipes, but they don't have any discussion of how the recipes work, or suggestions about substitutions/modifications. This blog is dedicated to Vitamix ideas and tricks: http://joyofblending.com/

926ee962 060e 44e6 a1d9 878262f34bf8  image

Great for making no bake Lara bars chocolatecoveredkatie.com

Welp, I'm three years late to this answer, but I spend a majority of my waking hours working on this Vitamix blog: https://lifeisnoyoke.com