Bottarga & Pasta Recipe . . . I have one but I am always looking for more. Would love to make New Years Day. Do you have a good Bottarga & Pasta Recipe? Thank you & Happy New Year!

asked by Bowmgbo over 7 years ago

Homemadecornbread

Check out this link to some cool pics of bottarga. http://fxcuisine.com/Default... Most recipes I've seen use olive oil, lemon juice, garlic and parsley in varying amounts. I'll be making some bottarga in ht next couple of weeks - our local mullet have roe right now.

The simpler the better as bottarga is a pretty strong flavor all on its own. I'd be thinking capers and olives and little beyond that other than maybe some hot pepper flakes.