200th tweet! Gonna ask foodpickle for help! I have bramble apple pork sausages and need to use them quick any suggestions?

asked by @Gaz1047 almost 8 years ago

Fry them up with onions and bell peppers, pile it into a loaf of Italian bread, and you've got yourself a fantastic NY-style Sausage and Peppers Wedge/Grinder/Sub.

Roast in a quick oven on a bed of good sauerkraut, with a bit of Riesling or not-too-dry white wine and a sliced onion. Cover for the first 30 minutes, remove the cover and continue roasting for about 20 more minutes, to let the sauerkraut caramelize and the sausages brown up. You can also add a sliced apple, not peeled. ;o)