🔕 🔔

My Basket ()

All questions

What is this tool and how is it used?

D657d221 5819 4726 8ba4 5e9a7ea89010  gadget

Can anyone identify this kitchen gadget?

asked by Burnt Offerings about 5 years ago
4 answers 1483 views
23b88974 7a89 4ef5 a567 d442bb75da04  avatar
added about 5 years ago

Wow talk about a single use tool... Pointless

Let's Keep in Touch!

Get the recipes and features that have us talking, plus first dibs on events and limited-batch products.

(Oh, and $10 off your order of $50 or more in the Food52 Shop, too.)

Please enter a valid email address.