Gift ideas of kitchen gadgets/supplies to go with Momofuku cookbook and/or Smoke and Pickles?

Any suggestions would be most welcome. It can be anything, big or small! I just want it to be slightly themed.

asked by Meghan about 3 years ago

I'll Do The Dishes Later

A nice set of ramen bowls with matching chopsticks?

Megan Bygness

Really nice jars for pickling. Weck, say. And some of the ingredients like the mustard seeds and spices needed for the Momofuku pickled mustard seeds.

I own both books - love them! My suggestion would be to buy a bottle of his SSÄM Sauce for Momofuko and a bottle of Bourbon for Smoke.

A bottle of high quality fish sauce, which the giftee can use on MANY dishes.
see this article, for a listing.
https://ourdailybrine.com/fish-sauce-taste-test/
With or without the Brussels sprouts for his famous salad of them in a fish-sauce vinaigrette

Meghan

Thanks, everyone! These are some great suggestions.