🔕 🔔

Chelsea availabilties?

I am taking classes at the Natural Gourmet Institute in Chelsea in a couple of weeks, for a couple of weeks, and my budget is super tight. Any ideas as to where a nourishing-yet-insanely-healthy-food-lovin girl can stay that is clean, safe, near Chelsea, and won't break the bank? Any suggestions will be absolutely appreciated!

asked by BglLvr almost 6 years ago

5f8d7fee 22ef 49ba a6b4 360299864c3e  n3ru8figt0zk0

Try perhaps the GEM Hotel Chelsea (22nd and 8th), part of the Choice Hotels chain or maybe the Chelsea Savoy (23rd and 7th). Of course if you are a thrill seeker there's the old Chelsea Hotel on 23rd, mid block. New York hotels are expensive, even the small boutique style ones depending on the season.