Any recommends for a side dish for braised lamb with potatoes and carrots?

Any thoughts? Was thinking a simple salad or asparagus? For some reason not feeling too inspired.

asked by naro over 6 years ago

Sauteed Swiss chard with onions and garlic. Not only is this green good for you, it's delicious and a nice counterpoint to what you've already planned.

allans

Fresh spinach salad with apples and almonds. Use an apple cider vinegarette dressing that has a mild sweetness

Shovel and Fork Farmstead

Raw kale salad with a garlicky lemon vinaigrette, shredded parm and toasted almonds. Would provide a nice contrast to a heavier main course.

naro

All great ideas! Now I've gone from uninspired to now having to choose. Thanks everyone.