A&M lead me to some unanswerable questions: "we'll send you a year's supply of durian."

That's the alternate contest prize (see contest info). Now, how many durians would that be?

asked by susan g over 6 years ago

SeaJambon

An excellent question!

Zero? (have you smelled a durian??!). Or maybe just one because then you'd know you don't want anymore for at least a year??

I would say one -- I would contemplate it with fear and alarm until it turned rotten.

latoscana

They could make it a lifetime's supply and it would still be zero.

Not brave enough to get near it!

Even Andrew Zimmern couldn't eat a durian and he eats just about anything.