Is it just me or have we been voting on "The Best Thing You Ate This Year" contest been going on for too long?

Pat is a trusted home cook.

asked almost 3 years ago

inpatskitchen
inpatskitchen

Pat is a trusted home cook.

sorry..."has the voting been going on for too long"?

Caroline Lange

you're right, pat! stay tuned for the winner later today :)

Donna

I was wondering about that too. We don't usually have two contests running simultaneously...

LE BEC FIN

wow pat, you must hang out with the right people! you get a snap snap answer to your question, and I'm still waiting for someone to explain to me about the Community Picks timing and nomenclature- that I asked a week ago...........!

inpatskitchen
inpatskitchen

Pat is a trusted home cook.

I think there must be a glitch in the system...this has happened before and I'm sure the techs will get it straightened out soon.

Caroline Lange

hi there le bec fin—i'm sorry your last message slipped past! i've just answered it. i hope it helps!

lakelurelady

I just signed up to test a recipe and the email said it had to be tested and rated by tomorrow Sat. 16th. That is not what the testing site said. It was to be tested by Tues. Jan. 19th. I am confused and had to decline testing. Sorry.

Caroline Lange

hi lakelurelady, the testing notes are in fact due 1/19! we hope you'll reconsider testing.

Caroline Lange

and apologies for the confusion with the email!