Single-Handed Salt and Pepper Mills

In need of a non-battery, single handed salt and pepper mill set, that's NOT made by Chef'N. I'm on my 3rd or 4th pepper ball - I can never get them clean, and I've broken at least two. I tried a table-top set by the same company, and I'm not any happier with them after a year. Any suggestions?

asked by Melusine over 6 years ago

Bevi

I use the Unicorn Mills salt and pepper guns and I love them. They come in the colors white, black, and red. http://www.unicornmills.com/

Melusine

Thank you so much! I just ordered a set -- they look terrific.

Bevi

I love them! Enjoy! I have had my set forever

Cannizzo

Every time my kids come over I have to stop them from stealing my pepper mill it's a. Mr. Dudly I have had it for twenty years it's the one I use for cooking it's a tall wooden one and it's never done me wrong in fact I went on line and finally found them order two hope they are as good so I could stop checking they're pockets when they leave my house

Diana B
Diana B

Diana B is a trusted home cook.

The only Mr. Dudleys I see are not able to be operated single-handedly.

Scoobs

Bevi is right and thanks for the post as I've been searching for that grinder. It took years but I finally wore mine out. It's not high volume. I use an electric coffee grinder for large batches and for rough cracked pepper. The aroma from the violent coffee mill grinding is incredible.