🔕 🔔

Ihave been wanting to make these wonderful looking gnocchi for a while now. http://www.food52.com/recipes... They were posted on food52 months ago. The recipe calls for 3 Russet potatoes. I asked about the size of the potatoes. No one has ever responded. I guess I could just experiment, but I thought that perhaps one of you could give me some suggestions. Thanks.

asked by bella s.f. about 7 years ago

766e7ce3 8394 4788 8337 bbd8a8d3a07e  5.15.11 coconut macaroons best sm

When I make classic gnocchi, I use about 2 1/2 pounds of russet potatoes. My recipe also uses 2 cups of flour, though I only use 1 egg, so I'd guess you'd be safe using 2 - 2 1/2 pounds.

9848bd7f 4343 4a4a 8dbc 694f97ffd18d  s538818392 1497440 3193 1

I use 3 medium potatoes and one egg.