🔕 🔔

conversion measures

Your marvellous site would be even better if you could include metric and imperial conversions; cups are a but problematic for Brits and are yours US ones?

asked by adelesophie about 5 years ago

Cbfb27ea 071f 4941 9183 30dce4007b50  merrill

We're planning to make this part of the Hotline soon, so stay tuned!

Conversions really are not that difficult. There are many resources for that. But imagine an American confronting something like "Gas mark 4" which is rather imprecise. Or in Italian, a "glass" of this or that. Roughly the same as a "cup" but...

1dcc7c21 a794 442f 8a5f 1be76ddd7b94  you doodle 2017 02 12t14 57 20z

I agree! I cook metric myself and my recipes indicate both weight and volume measures.