I want to print out the recipe for one ingredient ice cream--what happened to the print icon?

Why can't I just print the recipes out anymore?? used to save and print--what happened?

asked by bunmartin about 6 years ago

Hmmm. i see the printer icon on my screen. Make sure you're looking at the recipe page: http://www.food52.com/recipes...

The print icon is on the line with save recipe, just below the title and the source of the recipe.

Esther Plume

Is this not maybe one of the very few recipes that really wouldn't take very long to jot down on a piece of paper with a pen?! Sorry...

You can also highlight from the recipe page, and print 'selection.'