🔕 🔔

Want to make salad with grilled corn off cob, no grill, only pots/pans. How do I do it? Thanks

asked by MHM60 about 5 years ago

8a2c197a eaf6 414d 8be8 e1212df9ad42  nasturtiums

If you have an oven, you could attempt to make a roasted corn salad by tossing it in the oven for a little while on a sheet pan. Additionally, if you have a gas stove, you could roast the ears of corn like you would a pepper, by just putting the ear of corn over direct flame, turning often to avoid charring. Does that help?

A9f88177 5a41 4b63 8669 9e72eb277c1a  waffle3

A few minutes under the broiler will do the job. Alternatively, skip the cooking entirely. Raw corn is deliciously crunchy.

Thanks!! I'm new to this cooking thing and I can easily do any of your answers. Food 52 is a great site!