🔕 🔔

brown butter crust with peach tart?

Can I use the paule Caillet brown butter crust with Amanda's peach tart?

asked by megocooks about 5 years ago

397bc6d3 46e8 4d02 8a39 ce4a087eb481  2015 0609 amanda portrait 135

Seems worth trying -- and I wouldn't blind bake it.

great - thank you! I love the other crust as well, but since we have made it before, wanted to try something new. I also really like the almond flavor in the original crust. Would it be very strange to add almond oil to the brown butter crust?

I've tried the brown butter/almond oil combination in biscotti and while it isn't terrible I I thought they cancelled each other out. I prefer using finely chopped toasted almonds over the almond oil.