brown butter crust with peach tart?

Can I use the paule Caillet brown butter crust with Amanda's peach tart?

asked by megocooks about 6 years ago

Seems worth trying -- and I wouldn't blind bake it.

megocooks

great - thank you! I love the other crust as well, but since we have made it before, wanted to try something new. I also really like the almond flavor in the original crust. Would it be very strange to add almond oil to the brown butter crust?

jilhil

I've tried the brown butter/almond oil combination in biscotti and while it isn't terrible I I thought they cancelled each other out. I prefer using finely chopped toasted almonds over the almond oil.