Need catchy title for my cooking class

I'm planning a few cooking classes for "healthy Thanksgiving side dishes" but need a much more enticing title than that! Who's got ideas for me?

asked by Beautiful, Memorable Food almost 6 years ago

Dona

How about Beautiful Memorable Food (:

Beautiful, Memorable Food

Ha! Why didn't I think of that? Thank you.

Gobble, Gobble, Gobble: Heathly Turkey Day Sides

Beautiful, Memorable Food

Great, thank you!

gotligirl

Sides You'll Give Thanks For! :)

Beautiful, Memorable Food

Oh, very nice, thanks!

I agree with Boulangere on the use of the H bomb. Maybe something like, "When Life Gives You Turkeys...Make Tetrazzini, or Croquettes". I cook and teach cooking where I live and any time I see "Healthy" on another cook's menu I already know it's going to taste like s........

bigpan

Turkey trytophane - eat and sleep !

So true, that word "healthy" for a cooking class. When a new friend told me she taught cooking class, specializing in "healthy," my first thought was "ugh." What was up?! It turned out I loved everything she offered.

Anyway, maybe "Memorable Thanksgiving Sides."

Kristen W.
Kristen W.

Kristen W. is a trusted home cook.

How about Healthy Sides That Don't Taste Like S***"? ;)

(a bit prosaic, I know...)

luvcookbooks
luvcookbooks

Meg is a trusted home cook.

Just to be perverse, I am drawn to the word Healthier. A chronic illness in our family is making me revamp our diet and healthy means I can learn something. I am addicted to bacon, white foods like rice and pasta, butter, cheese and french fries and falafel... maybe you could have a title like "In Recovery from Sweet Potato Casserole and those Green Beans with Onions from the can"?

luvcookbooks
luvcookbooks

Meg is a trusted home cook.

Maybe "In Recovery: 12 Sides for a Healthier Feast"?

Beautiful, Memorable Food

Thanks for all of your answers-- lots of food for thought ;)