🔕 🔔

Best way to clean le creuset pots?

asked by Miriamm almost 5 years ago

I use something minimally abrasive like Bon Ami. But if you have stuff that's really scorched on you may need to reach for the Comet. After a few years you are not going to care what the piece looks like anyway, as long as it does its job.

84baef1b 1614 4c3d a895 e859c9d40bd1  chris in oslo

You can use a mild bleach solution if you want to get rid of stains. But they come right back, so I'd advise learning to love them.

Cd4936f2 2555 42a6 bab6 b78ae625f4ec  img 3538

Le Creuset makes their own branded pot cleaner as well.

609271d6 306e 4b3e 8479 9d404fb84e73  moi 1

QueenSashy is a trusted home cook.

I have mine for 10 years and found them so easy to clean. I just use regular dishwashing liquid, and if something really sticks, leave it overnight. They still look like new, minus the stains inside, but as greenstuff said, they are unavoidable and you learn to love them.

67544da8 1862 4539 8ec8 2d9dfc2601bb  dsc 0122.nef 1

I use that special Dawn that comes in a small blue squirt bottle.. stains just clear out w/o any scouring