What's the best way to clean copper pots and pans?

Any tips or tricks for getting really clean copper pots and pans? Any and all suggestions helpful. Wanna get these suckers sparkling.

asked by elenakathryn about 7 years ago

deanna1001

My favorite polish for all metals from silver to brass to copper is a cream called Maas. You can find it online. I swear by it. I ahve restored a lot of badly tarnished pieces with it. For a simple homemade solution salt and vinegar in combination are a good copper cleaner.

jendooley

The folks at Williams & Sonoma have told me to use a thin paste of Bar Keepers Friend

dymnyno

I use salt and scrub with a sponge. The abrasive salt will clean the copper.

Toni Rennecker

I use salt and lemon juice...It does a very good job..