A question for those of you who make your own almond milk: what do you do with the pulp, once you've squeezed out the milk? ;o)

Can it be used for anything? There seems not to have a lot of flavor in it, but I have not tried roasting, or doing anything else with it. Would love to know if there's a better alternative than simply composting it. Thanks, everyone. ;o)

asked about 6 years ago

a Whole Foods Market Customer

Chicken feed or compost. It's not good for much.

Antonia AT

Spread on a baking sheet or Silpat, lightly toast, and add to crumble topping, muffins, gluten free crackers.
AntT

IlovePhilly

I use it as almond flour/meal abd store it in the fridge. Works great! Make sure it's dry though, or you get a moldy mess very quickly.