🔕 🔔

Roasted chicken 2 lb double roaster with potatoes and carrots ... What temp and how long ??? My potatoes never cook

asked by Lu almost 5 years ago

84e1393f 0d16 4291 80cf 2c42b5acf188  noz photo

2 lbs is on the light side for a chicken, so I would set it on top of the potatoes and carrots and roast it at 350 degrees until the thigh meat registers 165 degrees on a thermometer. Check every half hour or so until done!

If your potatoes aren't done, then you can remove the chicken from the oven and let it rest on the counter (which is good for the chicken before serving anyway) while the potatoes continue to roast.

Let us know what you end up doing!

31cf169d f83a 458c 9946 a9a0311207c3  cumberland pass atv trip july 20 2013 019

I usually cut my potatoes in half (or in quarters if they are large) - that might help.