🔕 🔔

How do you make thin cheese wafers?

asked by adina almost 5 years ago

A9f88177 5a41 4b63 8669 9e72eb277c1a  waffle3

Is this what you have in mind?

E4b7660b f3f6 4873 bd6d 2130a16403fb  img 1088

I've used this recipe to make wafers. You roll the dough into a long cylinder the diameter of the wafers, freeze it, and slice it thin. Bake for only 5-6 minutes and watch carefully.

Hi,
I am not sure what you mean when you write "roll the dough"... what do you refer to?
Thanks,
Adina

Form it into a cylinder. Sorry. Also, Pegeen is right. There is a bit of cayenne in there because we like heat. If you don't, reduce it or cut it out entirely.

Good recipe for cheese crackers but I'd recommend going very light on the cayenne - maybe half the amount if it's the first time you're serving them. I loved the recipe as written, but all the guests seemed to think it was on the peppery side.
http://food52.com/recipes...