🔕 🔔

Where can I find dill seed for canning. Not dill weed.

asked by a Whole Foods Market Customer about 5 years ago

E4b7660b f3f6 4873 bd6d 2130a16403fb  img 1088

Penzey's. http://www.penzeys.com...

I get my dill seed at our local health food store.

Dill seed is almost always available in the bulk spice section of your grocery store, they are also available with the regular jarred spices, but are more expensive that way. Sometimes they're with the pickling spices in the spice section (like there's a nice rack of pretty spices all the alphabetical order, then in the lower shelves there are big boxes of seasoning salt and smoky rubs and salt substitute, it might be in that mush of things in a "pickling spices" sort of section).

Ophelia, where do you live? I wish my grocery store had all that!

9c191ef4 e67d 4a20 b788 78f00c54674c  dsc 0337

If you are aware of any asian grocery store, specifically Indian you may find it.