🔕 🔔

Adding photographs?

0fd445d7 3133 4f3c 8e5a 92b84de487a7  cookies chocolate gluten free 4

How does one go about adding photographs to existing recipes? I just made a batch of jestei's gluten-free chocolate cookies and actually took a couple pictures of them. Now I am certainly not even moderately good at food photography, but these would not necessarily turn people off from making the cookies! Thought it might be nice to add one or two of them.

asked by WileyP about 5 years ago

Ed36fc81 17ad 41b2 8ff5 04a45af22bec  headshot bw 200
Ryan Hamilton

Ryan is a Senior Product Designer at Food52.

Hey WileyP, Unfortunately the site doesn't currently allow you to add photos unless you are the recipe owner. I agree, this would definitely be a great feature for us to build in the future. My wife made a delightful squash recipe from the site last night, and I was wishing for the same feature to share how ours turned out. Thanks for the feedback!

3d9a3882 c161 441f 8a91 0efd10979f7c  2007 09 11e s4

You bet, Ryan - And thanks so much for the rapid response!