🔕 🔔

Sweet potato leaves: Have you used them? Do you have any favorite recipes?

I'll probably try them in Merrill's Saag, as the woman at the farmers' market said they can be used like spinach. I'm interested though in any recipes specifically calling for them. Thanks so much everyone. ;o)

asked about 5 years ago

39c04017 7e7e 43b2 9344 e529de61a1bd  kandm
Kristy Mucci

Kristy is an expert at making things pretty and a former Associate Editor of Food52.

I've seen them at the greenmarket but haven't cooked with them yet. Here's a link with some ideas to get you started: http://www.epicurious.com...

Thanks, Kristy! The Ravimbomanga sy Patsa Mena (Sweet Potato Leaves with Dried Shrimp) recipe looks fantastic. (In fact, that recipe looks like it would be terrific with the tatsoi I also bought today.) Can hardly wait to see what else people are doing with the sweet potato leaves. ;o)