🔕 🔔

A question about a recipe: Kefta-Style Meatballs with Grilled Grapes and Yogurt Sauce

31ce438e 919d 47cf 90de 61a9739c3adb  081710f52 me 0959

I have a question about the recipe "Kefta-Style Meatballs with Grilled Grapes and Yogurt Sauce" from roseinparis. I'm making these guys and these (http://food52.com/recipes...) for a party Saturday, and was wondering if these meatballs would be okay made slightly in advanced and warmed in the oven? Or the pancakes? I can only do one at a time, and I figure they're both better hot.

asked by erinrae almost 5 years ago

Cfe06c3a 31ba 4cd7 a0b0 2d1e7eb98d8e  18930218514 6fcf35ff43 b

Lindsay-Jean is a Contributing Writer & Editor at Food52.

Someone asked about making the meatballs ahead of time and re-heating them in the comments of the recipe, and roseinparis said it was fine to do so!

12bfabfa 6f66 4217 9a64 01ee4d423160  coles phillips2 life

Ah yes--thanks!