cookbooks

If you were going to buy Plenty or Jerusalem, which one would you go for?

asked by ATG117 about 6 years ago

Rhonda35

Jerusalem - both books are outstanding, yet, since you're asking to choose between the two, I like the fact that Jerusalem is not exclusively vegetarian and the recipes are all accessible for the home cook.

Reiney
Reiney

Sarah is a trusted source on General Cooking.

You can't go wrong with either. Jerusalem tells more of a narrative, and has more variety, whereas Plenty is entirely vegetable-focussed.

My best answer is both :) Ottolenghi writes a really, really good recipe and sets you up for success.

Jerusalem is spectacular to look at and I've been cooking my through the recipes which are really good

healthierkitchen

Both are terrific, but Plenty has been out long enough that you might be able to find it at a local library and read it without purchasing.

Both!