Suggestions for ice cream ingredients starting with the letters "A", "K", and "W"

I would like to create an ice cream flavor to commemorate the birth of our friends' first child. Her initials are AKW, so I'm looking for ingredients that start with those letters (or close). Example: Apple Karamel Walnut

asked by Ben Pagel almost 6 years ago

Apricot
Kiwi or Key Lime
White Chocolate

figgypudding
figgypudding

Kate is a Recipe Tester for Food52

Lovely idea! What about Almond, Karamel (too good not to use), and Waffle?

Other ideas apricot, kettle korn, kit kats

Keep us posted on what you come up with!

Ben Pagel

Loving the ideas so far, thanks!

Quick question mothers and/or other knowledgable parties: should I be avoiding nuts (like almond, walnut) in case the child has allergies? Granted, she won't be eating ice cream in the next few months but it'd be a shame if I ended up making her a flavor she could never have...

How about Anise Koco ( poetic license) and wild berries

Ben Pagel

Some good ones that haven't been mentioned yet: avocado (if an adventurous child), kumquat, koconut, watermelon, whipped cream

Bevi

Asian pear, kiwi, and watermelon sorbet could be the counterpoint to some of the rich, velvety suggestions above.

LLStone

*kahlua.

Amaretto, kiwi, walnut---and call it WiKipediA. I'm trying to stay with flavors that actually work together.

BoulderGalinTokyo

Excellent!
John Stewart move over- we have Food52 humor!

Kristen W.
Kristen W.

Kristen W. is a trusted home cook.

OK, this is a little out there but I think it could actually work: avocado, kokoa (that just doesn't read like "cocoa", does it?), walnut.

Summer of Eggplant

Apple pie, key lime, wassail

Summer of Eggplant

ooops for a kid - skip the wassail.