🔕 🔔

Two-ingredients ice cream.

I'm in love with the one-ingredient ice cream,but...(there's always a but!)...if I fell that urge for some chocolate,or if the bananas feel lonely and need the company of friends in the form of some strawberries,will it still work?

asked by mensaque over 5 years ago

It does work with add ins. For chocolate, I usually melt it and then stream it in the food processor chute for stracciatella-style chunks. Strawberries also work well, just make sure they're slightly thawed (a few whole strawberries per banana is good).

84e1393f 0d16 4291 80cf 2c42b5acf188  noz photo

Tomorrow's New Veganism post will tackle banana ice cream add ins -- over 10 of them!

6f611b78 35b4 4186 89ad c38b035b32f3  08270410avatar messbrasil

Hi,guys.I kinda obliterated the info about tomorrow's post on purpose cause I just had to do it today...Thanks, both of you!

F83774ec c18a 46a4 8dff 00877f15aed6  image
Kristen W.

Kristen W. is a trusted home cook.

Love the one-ingredient ice cream as well. I tried adding raspberries to it once and to me it tasted more like a thick smoothie at that point than ice cream. Chocolate might work better. Or perhaps I just added too many raspberries -- who knows?