have been given a load of just cooked veg by restaurant. What can I do with carrots pea and potatoe quick so it's not wasted.

asked by @oceanspeed almost 8 years ago

Valser

Make a frittata, or Samosas, or grab some meat, and sauté along with potatoes for a hash.

If it were me I'd go with the samosas, even if just samosa filling baked inside pita bread (for kind of a mock samosa)

I'd just put them in the fridge -- they should last a good 5 days. The carrots and peas could be frozen. Were the veg just boiled or were they cooked in some other way?

healthierkitchen

Make a shepherd's pie!

gigiaxline

soup or stew? Then freeze.

campagnes

mixed veggie are always great in shepherd's pie or pot pie: http://www.food52.com/recipes...