🔕 🔔

For carbonating cocktails, what is the best tool to use since the ISI Twist N Sparkle recall?

asked by bernardsd over 4 years ago

0e5c2b73 3f18 46e4 95c9 cbc8af359f65  sadie crop
Diana B

Diana B is a trusted home cook.

If, like me, you had a bunch of their unused cartridges left after the recall, you might consider one of iSi's stainless steel soda siphons. They make a 3/4 liter version and a liter version. Mine works quite well, esp. if I chill the water before I charge it, shake the siphon after charging, and then let it sit in the refrigerator for a while afterward before using it.

Thanks. The soda siphons are great for carbonating water. I'm looking to carbonate the entire drink, and to be able to carbonate things other than water (to make sparkling Negronis, for example).