🔕 🔔

Anne Seranne's Roast Beef

Hello I am going to try Anne Seranne's Roast beef for my guests this Chrismas, and I have a question. I have 2 roast about 4lbs each. I am wondering how I shoud time them? Time them as 8lbs or time them as 4lbs. Thank you.

asked by Hien Nguyen almost 5 years ago

39bc764f 7859 45d4 9e95 fc5774280613  headshot 2.0 crop

Time them as 4 pounds, and make sure there's plenty of space between them in the roasting pan for the hot air to circulate.

As you can see in the recipe, I'd also recommend getting a probe thermometer if you don't have one to keep an eye on the temperature. Here's an inexpensive model: http://www.amazon.com/CDN...

Hope you like the recipe!