🔕 🔔

Need recipe from Gourmet Cookbook for meatball appetizers

Don't have access to cookbooks. Made delicious meatball appetizers and need to recreate them for SuperBowl Sunday. Can anyone point me to a good and simple recipe?.

asked by Food odyssea almost 5 years ago

8f5038ed 8aca 4d33 aef7 8a0ce63adc40  img00019 20100929 0432 1

About a month ago I made swedish meatballs for a potluck. I was going to use Alton Browns recipe from foodnetwork's site but chose this one instead. http://gourmetfood.about...

I tripled the recipe, instead of lingonberry used cranberry preserves, and for the quick pickle juice used juice from dill pickle jar in fridge. I made the mistake of making them too big out of Italian meatball habit but they were well received. Served the sauce separate. My cooking notes also say try stale rye bread and double sauce. Make more and freeze.

3639eee1 5e0d 4861 b1ed 149bd0559f64  gator cake

If you use the advanced recipe search at epicurious you can filter for source, one of which is Gourmet magazine. The search for meatballs from Gourmet shows 25 recipes. Perhaps one of them is what you are looking for. http://www.epicurious.com...