🔕 🔔

Hi, is anyone enjoying 'The Mind of a Chef" on PBS? I'm just catching on to it.

There are video slices available at pbs.org. I wish I had something to do with the production, but no.

asked by bugbitten almost 5 years ago

Definitely! It's just like lucky peach only with audio/visual!

One of my best friends recommended it to me but I still haven't been able to figure out when it air's here. I live halfway between LA and SF and at least for now my PBS access is KQED.

8a5161fb 3215 4036 ad80 9f60a53189da  buddhacat

You can watch videos of the show for free on line at PBS. http://video.pbs.org/program...

0e5c2b73 3f18 46e4 95c9 cbc8af359f65  sadie crop
Diana B

Diana B is a trusted home cook.

Pierino, it's on Saturdays at 9:30 a.m, according to KQED's website: http://www.kqed.org/tv...

E6f5e079 1551 4472 bc70 dcc35a71edc2  110

In New York, I find it hard to find here, too. My thinking is that the program is what every program should be, a gift. Please take away the piece you need.

Ed393afc ec39 4889 9b89 21d629538eff  misc.oranges and primavera tree 008

So glad you asked this! I knew nothing about it until I read your question. Just found it on PBS Spokane. Hope they have re-runs.