🔕 🔔

midtown coffee shop

I normally avoid midtown like the plague, but I have to meet someone there. In the 30s between 5th and 6th and we have to stay in the area. Any good coffee place recs? I don't have terribly high hopes, but...

asked by ATG117 almost 5 years ago

8425a5f0 773c 4ccd b24e 9e75b44477a8  monita photo

Sarabeth's has a cafe inside Lord & Taylor - on 38th and Fifth
http://www.menupages.com...

8f5038ed 8aca 4d33 aef7 8a0ce63adc40  img00019 20100929 0432 1

What type of amtmoshere are you looking for? I'm a VP of sales so can recommend everything from coffee, steaks and haggis in NYC.

Fd0d168a 619e 4b48 97a0 a6d87916638b  stringio

Stumptown cafe at the Ace hotel; 29th and Broadway. Amazing coffee, beautiful space and a great place to meet.

Thanks! Stumptown is a great idea.