midtown coffee shop

I normally avoid midtown like the plague, but I have to meet someone there. In the 30s between 5th and 6th and we have to stay in the area. Any good coffee place recs? I don't have terribly high hopes, but...

asked by ATG117 almost 6 years ago

Sarabeth's has a cafe inside Lord & Taylor - on 38th and Fifth
http://www.menupages.com/restaurants/sarabeths-cafe/

What type of amtmoshere are you looking for? I'm a VP of sales so can recommend everything from coffee, steaks and haggis in NYC.

Allie S

Stumptown cafe at the Ace hotel; 29th and Broadway. Amazing coffee, beautiful space and a great place to meet.

ATG117

Thanks! Stumptown is a great idea.