🔕 🔔

I am looking for a recipe to make cookies using Mexican Spiced ground chocolate from mocafe. I have contacted the company as well.

asked by jane.coombs88 over 4 years ago

120fa86a 7a24 4cc0 8ee1 a8d1ab14c725  me in munich with fish

I would try using it in a simple shortbread or tea cookie. I've had success replacing up to 1/4 of the flour with cocoa powder in a buttery tea cookie recipe, so I see no reason why you couldn't try it with the ground chocolate (start with 2 tablespoons and work your way up). Just keep in mind that you may need to adjust the sugar, since the ground chocolate you want to use contains sugar.