serving beef stroganoff with egg noodles with egg noodles tonite

what vegetable do you think should be served with this main. we are having a green salad after, but i am thinking that the plate will look empty with just the beef strog. any ideas to help me?

asked by alienor over 5 years ago

That Shave Celery & Fennel Salad to the right of my screen would look good next to stroganoff.

William Widmaier

Any of the Fennel recipes in today's post!
http://food52.com/blog...

bigpan

Heat up some sweet pickled red cabbage. Add some blueberries to it !

WileyP

How about artichokes and a nice dip?

alienor

thanks for the suggestions. i did the sweet pickled cabbage and it is a great combo with the stroganoff. thanks for all your help
elark