🔕 🔔

A question about a recipe: Pistachio Meringue Stack with Rose Cream and Strawberries

Ffd8a8f8 c3ae 4301 abd1 5b94a04cdf35  060810f 918

I have a question about the recipe "Pistachio Meringue Stack with Rose Cream and Strawberries" from Heena. Can you use honey rather than sugar?

asked by vrd1979 over 4 years ago

21cce3cd 8e22 4227 97f9 2962d7d83240  photo squirrel

i don't believe you can use honey or any other liquid sweetener to make a meringue.I think you need a solid to get the egg white to stiffen.Have you googled 'baked meringue with honey'?

926ee962 060e 44e6 a1d9 878262f34bf8  image

Maybe try and I am really saying don't know if it will work.. But there is dried honey powder..

8425a5f0 773c 4ccd b24e 9e75b44477a8  monita photo

In researching your question I learned that some say you can substitute honey if you use 1 tablespoon per egg white. Never tried it so don't know if it will work