Breakfast trend or food item trend

Some1 please name a breakfast food trend or item that was "in" during the past few years, but is now "out," ie. cereal bars or something. Thanks.

asked by barb48 over 5 years ago

ZombieCupcake

Granola.. Not gone but sure isn't what it use to be.. and alot of health magazines are anti granola (at least story bought).

savorthis

Rice cakes

kg
kg

Pop tarts. I begged for those when I was younger. Today my kids haven't even heard of them.

PanJo

Anyone remember Carnation Instant Breakfast?

savorthis

I drank the packets and I LOVED the bars. I don't think they make them anymore but I have a strong childhood memory for those bars.

Jimmy Dean "Breakfast Bowls". McDonald's Egg McMuffin. Microwave anything...