🔕 🔔

Source: Panna Cotta Molds?

I currently serve Panna Cotta in Med (8 oz.) ramekins. Where can I find more delicate or attractive molds?

asked by prandial over 3 years ago
8425a5f0 773c 4ccd b24e 9e75b44477a8  monita photo

Where do you live? In Manhattan there's a wonderful store called NY Cake (http://www.nycake.com... might inspire you. You can order online. Also: sur la table is a good source

To add to Monita's tips, Williams-Sonoma. Any department stores that have large housewares departments. If you'd like to see lots of different patterns, go to Replacements.com and type "ramekin" in the search box. You'll get many pages of results, lots of different patterns. For durability, colors and craftsmanship (attractive, but I wouldn't call it a "delicate" feel), you might want to look at Nicholas Mosse. Everything is handmade in Ireland but there are many U.S. distributors on the web. I've had some of their pieces for a long time and they hold up beautifully - oven or microwave.

21cce3cd 8e22 4227 97f9 2962d7d83240  photo squirrel

check out jbprince.com