Source: Panna Cotta Molds?

I currently serve Panna Cotta in Med (8 oz.) ramekins. Where can I find more delicate or attractive molds?

Monita March 15, 2013

Where do you live? In Manhattan there's a wonderful store called NY Cake (http://www.nycake.com/)that might inspire you. You can order online. Also: sur la table is a good source

Pegeen March 15, 2013

To add to Monita's tips, Williams-Sonoma. Any department stores that have large housewares departments. If you'd like to see lots of different patterns, go to Replacements.com and type "ramekin" in the search box. You'll get many pages of results, lots of different patterns. For durability, colors and craftsmanship (attractive, but I wouldn't call it a "delicate" feel), you might want to look at Nicholas Mosse. Everything is handmade in Ireland but there are many U.S. distributors on the web. I've had some of their pieces for a long time and they hold up beautifully - oven or microwave.

LE BEC FIN
LE BEC FIN March 16, 2013

check out jbprince.com