A question about a recipe: Birthday Lasagna

63e3f20c 494a 4a3c 9451 7b0fe9f35d6b  food52 01 29 13 0083

I have a question about the recipe "Birthday Lasagna" from merrill. Can I use regular lasagna noodles, i.e. not fresh but not no-boil?

asked by Bethany McCoy over 5 years ago

My mom would always make her lasagna with regular noodles w/o pre-boiling them. She would just add an extra cup or so of water/stock to the sauce (for a 9 by 13 pan), and the noodles always cooked just fine for her.

SeaJambon

Same as HLA, except without the additional liquid. Search "lasagna" in the hotline questions -- this was a topic a few months back.

I do it all the time just adding some extra sauce. It always works fine.