Current Cereal Recipe Contest

I really hope this is not going to be all about oatmeal cookies,yawn. There are a few much more innovative recipes and I do hope they will be recognized.

asked by LE BEC FIN over 5 years ago

I have faith in the eds. They usually do winnow out the standouts.

I just made deadline (barely) for one that is neither a cookie or granola.

Very nice recipe, pierino-- really creative. I also really like wssmom's savory ris-oat-to. I think there will be a nice variety of recipes-- have faith!

Hilarybee

I submitted a meatloaf made with bran flakes. A reworked version of my dad's infamous dish.

LE BEC FIN

yes, I was intrigued by that. what do you think the effect is of the bran?

Trust the process! There are some excellent submissions.

LE BEC FIN

1)The one factor necessary for any contest judging to be trustable is if the submissions are anonymous.

2) yes,there are indeed.