Urgent question! You had a recipe I read in the last month calling for cambazola cheese. It's in the fridge - HELP!

You had a recipe in the last month calling for Cambazola cheese. I bought the cheese, now can't find the recipe. HELP!!!

asked by artist342 over 5 years ago

I don't know if this is what you are thinking of, but I posted this to the Fennel contest, and it calls for (the heavenly, the wonderful, the amazing, Cambozola:
http://food52.com/recipes...

artist342

Thank you, Boulangere! I love your recipes and your commentaries. Always excellent!!

Thank you for your kind words. I hope you enjoy the strata . . . and the cheese!

Diana B
Diana B

Diana B is a trusted home cook.

Here's another, but you'll have to freeze that cheese and wait for fig season: http://food52.com/recipes...

artist342

I'll be making this as soon as fig season rolls around. Thank you!!