🔕 🔔

A question about a recipe: Hippie Crispie Treats

42e269d1 6c11 4523 9954 3728d13a3015  c hippie

I have a question about the recipe "Hippie Crispie Treats" from Alanna. Any thoughts why these might not have fully set? I made them over the weekend and were still gooey and fell apart even after hours in the refrigerator. I wondered if it might the kind of rice crisps.. I used a whole foods brand that were more puffy than usual rice crispies cereal. Also I used wax paper, is it a big difference to parchment?

asked by kristin over 4 years ago

Cfe06c3a 31ba 4cd7 a0b0 2d1e7eb98d8e  18930218514 6fcf35ff43 b

Lindsay-Jean is a Contributing Writer & Editor at Food52.

Bummer! I don't think the type of rice cereal or the wax paper would be the culprit. You might try direct messaging the recipe author, or leaving a comment on the recipe - I noticed that she's answered quite a few questions in the comments.