I need food recipes for diet

Am in 33years old am working at home but i don't lose my wight even if i don't eat any think
Can any one help me?? I need food recipes for diet

asked by ghufran almost 5 years ago

Hilarybee

It sounds like you should consult a physician or nutritionist. If you are looking for healthy recipes, search the tags for healthy, diet, etc.

petitbleu

I agree--consult a dietician. However, you should know that not eating anything is a no-no. You need to eat to jumpstart your metabolism. If you don't, your body goes into "starvation mode" and your metabolism slows dramatically (not to mention you'll feel like crap). For healthy, vegetarian recipes (not diet per se, but wholesome, healthy food), I love www.101cookbooks.com .

Cristina Sciarra

I agree with what was said above. Simply not eating (or skipping meals) is not the solution, if you want to lose weight and keep it off. You'll want to eat several small meals throughout the day, to keep your metabolism working--this includes breakfast! Exercise is also an important component: the more muscle you build, the more calories you'll burn. PM me if you'd like some specific meals/menus.

Working at home puts you in the lap of temptation. Suggestions: Plan what you are going to eat during the day, so you are not doing impulse eating. Take breaks to get moderate exercise -- a short walk might be good. Make sure that you are getting enough fiber in your food, from vegetables, or beans, for example. Have a cup of green tea before eating.

petitbleu

Here's a pretty good article on the subject http://www.corinnedobbas...

susanm

Have you thought about Weight Watchers? I was in the exact same situation 6 mionths ago, and in the past 6 weeks have lost 15lbs on WW. Whats good about it is that you eat what you want, just figure out how to make it work with your points for the day. I love food, cook endlessly, entertain weekly and have managed this pretty easily. Good Luck!